Explore Advanced Business Undergraduate Certificate
Take your business skills to the next level with an undergraduate certificate in advanced business. You'll gain exposure to a wide array of integrated business disciplines, and can customize and maximize your learning experience by choosing a sequence of courses that align with your interests. Subject areas include accounting, organizational development, human resource management, logistics and supply chain management, cybersecurity, healthcare, law, and project management.
This certificate can be taken as a stand-alone program, or can be used as a stepping stone on the way to obtaining your online associate degree in business management or online bachelor's degree in business management.
Build Your Career Future
We understand how important it is for busy working adults to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, which is why our advanced business certificate coursework is applicable to the workplace from day one. Whether you've already earned an undergraduate degree or you're currently pursuing your bachelor's degree, an advanced business certificate is a great way to earn a credential in the field, get your resume noticed, and demonstrate proficiency in a focused area of knowledge.
Academic Excellence and Recognition
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Designated as a Military Friendly School for our commitment to the military community
Named among the top MBA programs by Abound/Colleges of Distinction
Gain New Skills with a Certificate
Business and financial occupations are expected to grow 7% from 2018 to 2028, faster than the average growth for all fields, as a result of an increasingly complex global business landscape.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 2019
Top reasons to pursue a certificate
- Enter a new field
- Build new skills
- Gain knowledge on your way towards a degree
- Differentiate your resume
- Earn a credential
- Demonstrate proficiency in a focused area of learning
Learn more about Champlain's 100% online advanced business undergraduate certificate, designed for working professionals.
Champlain's online advanced business courses encompass the top skills needed by today's business professionals.
Choose 5 courses total (15 credits) from any of the following program areas:
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Forensic Accounting
- Federal Taxes
- Cost Accounting
IT & Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Operating Systems
- The Landscape of Internet Security
- Risk In An Uncertain World
- Cyber Warfare and Cyber Crime
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Criminal Law
- Law of Searching & Seizing Digital Evidence
- Business Law II
- Employment Law
- Navigating The US Healthcare System
- Information Systems in Healthcare Organizations
- Health Finance and Economics
Human Resource Management
- Managing Talent
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Conflict Engagement
Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Fulfilling Supply Chain Demand
- Transportation Management
- Securing Resources
- Integrating The Supply Chain
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Communication
- Social Interaction in the Digital Age
- Project Management II
- Project Development & Risk
- Agile Project Management
Graduates of the online advanced business certificate program will demonstrate the following industry-specific skills, knowledge, and competencies:
- Leverage knowledge and understanding from a multidisciplinary approach to business education.
- Analyze the impact of functional areas in business decision-making, including how functional areas affect decisions, and how decisions affect functional areas.
Champlain College Online's business faculty, led by Program Director Dr. Linda Miller, are expert practitioners in the field. Their industry expertise ensures that our advanced business certificate curriculum is aligned with the needs of employers, and reflects the skills today’s business professionals need for success. Classes led by our seasoned experts will give you real-world insight into the field, and create a rich community of career-focused learning.
Tuition & Costs
Continuing your education is an investment in your future. Learn more about our affordable tuition rates.
"The classroom environment was great, and the faculty were very helpful in terms of reaching out and being available. All of my professors were willing and ready to call, email or text whenever I needed them."
From the Blog
You may also be interested in
Download Online Experience Guide
Learn what you can expect from your online experience at Champlain College Online
Download Online Learning Experience Guide
Champlain College will not share or sell personal information. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to agree to receive e-mails, texts, and phone messages from Champlain College at the phone number(s) and email address provided in this form.