Complete MGMT-530 either previously or concurrently.
Explore Supply Chain Management
Gain foundational knowledge in supply chain management - a rapidly growing specialty, especially important for those in management or engineering roles - through a graduate certificate in the field.
This certificate can be taken as a stand-alone program, or can be embedded in Champlain's online MBA degree program.
Build Your Career Future
Because of the breadth of activities included in the supply chain management domain, it has never been as important to have knowledge in this rapidly growing field, named one of the best careers by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
A graduate certificate is a great way to highlight in-demand skills and showcase subject matter expertise, as well as gain knowledge that can be applied to your workplace from day one.
Fast Start Formula Career Bundle
Propel your career even further by upgrading your certificate with our Fast Start Formula Career Bundle designed to get you noticed and get you hired. Gain access to the Fast Start Formula Career Course, the Landing A Job You'll Love Ebook, live webinars with "hot seat" coaching by Executive Career Coach Jen Morris and a one-year membership to the leading job search website for remote and flexible jobs, Flex Jobs.
Academic Excellence and Recognition
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Designated as a Military Friendly School for our commitment to the military community
Named the Best Private Online College by Intelligent.com
Accomplish More with a Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Business and financial occupations are expected to grow 7% from 2018 to 2028, faster than the average growth for all fields, as a result of an increasingly complex global business landscape. The median annual wage for these roles is over $68,000.
A specialized certificate can help you build new skills, differentiate your resume, and demonstrate your value as an employee in your current organization.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 2019
Top Reasons to Pursue a Graduate Certificate
- Climb the career ladder
- Build new skills
- Earn a recognized credential
- Differentiate your resume
- Test a new field
- Pursue a passion
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise
Learn more about Champlain's 100% online supply chain management graduate certificate, designed for working professionals.
Champlain's online supply chain management courses encompass the top skills needed by today's supply chain professionals.
Required Courses (12 Credits):
A supply chain consists of all parties involved, directly or indirectly, in fulfilling a customer request. It not only includes the manufacturer and suppliers, but also transporters, warehouses, retailers, and customers themselves. Students are presented with a holistic perspective of a supply chain in this overview course. Topics include relationships with supply chain partners, logistics in the supply chain, performance measurements, and global dimensions of a supply chain.
Sourcing goods and services is an important part of an organization's strategy and supply chain. Students will learn about the development and management of strategic sourcing relationships and the role of supply management in effective supply/demand/value chains. Specific topics include balancing costs and risk and recognizing total costs associated with procurement decisions.
As one of a sequence of supply chain-related courses, students will focus on managing customer demand and the efficient storage and movement of inventory, processes that are crucial to meeting customer demand in a way that is profitable for the company. They support demand fulfillment for both end-consumers and business trading partners and students will learn how these parts fit into the overall supply chain. Topics include demand planning, inventory management, and warehouse operations and transportation.
Complete MGMT-530 either previously or concurrently
As the capstone of the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management, students will integrate concepts learned in previous certificate courses as they work through an interactive supply chain simulation. These concepts include supply chain strategy, total cost approach to decision making and identifying and planning for risks that may disrupt their supply chain. Additional topics include an in-depth study of ethical and sustainable supply chains. The final project will be an analysis and evaluation of individual simulation results.
Graduates of the supply chain management online graduate certificate program will demonstrate the following industry-specific skills, knowledge, and competencies:
- Use supply chain analytics to improve operational effectiveness and/or make the supply chain a source of competitive advantage.
- Judge relationships and interactions with supply chain partners, including suppliers and customers, through ethical and legal lenses.
- Assess the supply chain of a global organization for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate the effect of the individual processes on the sum of the supply chain.
- Use a systems approach to interpret the interrelationships and competitive advantage of an efficient and effective supply chain.
Champlain College Online's business faculty, led by Program Director Dr. Linda Miller, are expert practitioners in the field. Their industry expertise ensures that our supply chain management graduate curriculum is aligned with the needs of employers, and reflects the skills today’s business professionals need for success. Classes led by our seasoned experts will give you real-world insight into the field and create a rich community of career-focused learning.
Many certificate students come to us seeking ways to get noticed at their current employers or to get hired in a new field. Given that, we are hyper focused on increasing the career mobility of our students and that's why we developed the Fast Start Formula Career Bundle, a suite of career offerings designed to help our students get noticed, get hired and land jobs they'll love.
Valued at over $1,000, the career bundle is offered to Champlain College Online certificate students for only $162 and includes:
- Fast Start Formula Course: The Fast Start Formula Course for getting noticed and getting hired is taught by Jen Morris, an executive career coach that we've developed a partnership with to support our students in their job search journeys. This course is online, self-paced and full of tips and tricks to land a job you'll love.
- Live Webinars: Log-on to ask your specific job search questions, get live “hot seat” coaching and gain valuable insights from leading career coach, Jen Morris.
- Membership to Flex Jobs (12-months): As the leading resource for finding remote and flexible work, Flex Jobs helps people find professional remote and flexible jobs in 50+ career fields, entry-level to executive, part-time to full-time, in the U.S. and around the world. Every job and company is researched for you to help you decide if you want to apply. Flex Jobs also offers great resources and tools like resume reviews and live customer support so you can land the remote or flexible job you want.
- Landing A Job You'll Love Ebook: Download this ebook full of tips and tricks for standing out from the competition. From how to optimize your LinkedIn profile, to insider information on how recruiters work and bypassing the automated application websites, you’ll be sure to learn how rise to the top.
Upon enrollment in a degree or certificate, your access to the Fast Start Formula Career Bundle will made available to you.
Tuition & Costs
Continuing your education is an investment in your future. Learn more about our affordable tuition rates.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Paying For Your Education Information Session
Every financial situation is different, but let us offer some helpful tips and walk you through the financial process at Champlain Online. In this interactive webinar, learn from an admissions representative who will share with you some information about financial aid, payment plans, veteran benefits, and more.
From Our Blog
You may also be interested in
Download Online Experience Guide
Learn what you can expect from your online experience at Champlain College Online
Download Online Learning Experience Guide
Champlain College will not share or sell personal information. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to agree to receive e-mails, texts, and phone messages from Champlain College at the phone number(s) and email address provided in this form.