Fast Start Formula Career Course
Get Focused, Get Branded, Get Noticed, Get Hired
Increasing the career mobility of our students is at the center of everything we do. That's why the Fast Start Formula Career Course and its pillars–Get Focused, Get Branded, Get Noticed, Get Hired–are so aligned with CCO's goals for its students.
The Fast Start Formula Course for getting noticed and getting hired is taught by Jen Morris, an executive career coach that we've developed a partnership with to support our students in their job search journeys. This course is online, self-paced and full of tips and tricks to land a job you'll love. Jen also hosts ongoing live webinars to answer specific questions, share additional insights, and do live "hot seat" coaching with CCO students.
The course is included in tuition for Associate, Bachelor's and Master's degree students. Certificate students can purchase access to this course and the other items included in our Fast Start Formula Career Bundle for $162 once enrolled in a certificate program.
Fast Start Formula Course Modules
- Set goals and understand the value you bring to your next employer.
- Create a step-by-step action plan to bring your job search to life and leave the waiting game behind.
- Learn how to stand out among the competition to get the attention of decision-makers.
- Uncover the “hidden job market” and find roles with little to no competition.
- Revise your resume to get your target companies interested in meeting you and the exact formats that I’ve used to make it easy for decision-makers to understand your value.
- Learn how to incorporate keywords and create impactful achievements that pop.
- Tailor your resume quickly and easily to get past the application websites and into the interview.
- How to write a LinkedIn profile in a way that makes recruiters want to talk to you now.
- What to include to ensure you are found by recruiters and capture attention.
- What to do each day to make the best use of your time and put social networking to work for you.
- Advanced searches to help you uncover hidden job opportunities within your network.
- Strategies to leverage LinkedIn and create your own personal database of dream companies with contacts to help you get hired.
- Building your network with relevant connections that can provide insider job search information.
- How to stay top of mind with a team of supporters cheering you on and notifying you when jobs open up.
- How to write simple, but super effective outreach emails – including ways to increase the chances of getting a response.
From the Blog
Our admission counselors are standing by to answer your questions. Complete this form and we'll be in touch ASAP!
Champlain College will not share or sell personal information. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to agree to receive e-mails, texts, and phone messages from Champlain College at the phone number(s) and email address provided in this form.