truED offers agile, cost-effective workforce development solutions that enable your employees to flourish and your organization to grow.
We believe in working adults.
At Champlain College, we believe working adults are the beating heart of our nation.
That’s why we created truED. Based on the simple notion that “learning at work” works, truED is a powerful combination of our award-winning online degree programs, and the training and professional development assets of the organizations that partner with us.
The results are work-relevant knowledge, credentials, and skills that match the career aspirations of employees with the industry-driven needs of their organizations. truED can help you strategically develop employees, create a diverse and inclusive culture, and meet critical talent acquisition and retention goals.
In a labor market driven by technology and uneven access to education, there has never been a greater need for the affordable, enterprise-level workforce development solutions truED provides.
What is truED?
Powered by Champlain College credentials, exceptional practitioner faculty, our stackable content, and your own training and professional development assets, truED offers proven workforce development solutions that can help your organization:
- Upskill the tech workforce to create a cyber security pipeline from within.
- Develop the next generation of aspiring managers and agile leaders.
- Bridge the knowledge divide, by turning the tech stack into agile, business-savvy contributors.
- Cultivate soft skills, such as creativity, problem solving, and communication across the enterprise.
- Increase understanding of diversity and inclusion issues in the workplace.
- Reduce the vulnerability of information security assets to human error.
- Improve retention efforts through enhanced education benefits.
Join the truED Alliance
With truED, your organization will have access to preferred tuition rates for employees and eligible family members at no cost to you, and a dedicated truED account manager/consultant who will work with you to meet your specific talent management needs.
truED by the Numbers
truED tuition dollars saved in 2018
Career-relevant online programs
truED enrollments in 2018
truED alliances and partnerships
Academic Excellence and Recognition
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Designated as a Military Friendly School for our commitment to the military community
Named the Best Private Online College by Intelligent.com