Explore Healthcare Administration Graduate Certificate
Enhance your healthcare career and gain essential knowledge of healthcare system design and innovation, information systems, finance, law, and project management with an online graduate certificate in healthcare administration.
Build Your Career Future
As an experienced healthcare professional, you are more than familiar with the complexities and challenges that face the healthcare field, and are optimistic about the opportunity to bring fresh thinking to the industry. A graduate certificate is a great way to build in-demand skills, highlight your expertise, and quickly gain knowledge that can be applied to your workplace from day one.
Academic Excellence and Recognition
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Designated as a Military Friendly School for our commitment to the military community
Named among the top MBA programs by Abound/Colleges of Distinction
Accomplish More with a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration
Employment in healthcare administration occupations is projected to grow by 18 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all fields.
A specialized certificate can help you build new skills, differentiate your resume, and demonstrate your value as an employee in your current organization.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 2019
Top Reasons to Earn a Graduate Certificate
- Climb the career ladder
- Build new skills
- Earn a recognized credential
- Differentiate your resume
- Test a new field
- Pursue a passion
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise
Learn more about Champlain's 100% online healthcare administration graduate certificate, designed for working professionals.
Champlain's online healthcare administration courses encompass the top skills needed by today's healthcare professionals.
Graduates of the healthcare administration online graduate certificate program will demonstrate the following industry-specific skills, knowledge, and competencies:
- Explain and compare the organizational elements and structure, delivery modalities and barriers to system and process improvement (including past, current and future information technology processes) for US and global healthcare systems, and, using existing and proposed system designs and innovative and design thinking, conceptualize more effective systems.
- Maintain accurate financial records, prepare budgets, analyze variance and assess financial opportunities and risks, making recommendations for action based on organizational goals, data visualizations, management techniques and GAAP metrics.
- Apply the methodologies used in healthcare finance and reimbursement processes to evaluate and execute decisions regarding optimal organizational and system direction.
- Create policy and processes, and execute decisions in compliance with the legal, regulatory and ethical considerations inherent in managing healthcare systems and organizations, with particular attention to information technology processes and structure and how these considerations impact all aspects of healthcare delivery.
- Develop innovative solutions to strategic, tactical and operational issues in managing healthcare systems and associated information technology through the combined use of information, data analytics, organizational knowledge, talent management and critical and design thinking.
Champlain College Online's healthcare administration faculty are expert practitioners in the field. Their industry expertise ensures that our healthcare administration curriculum is aligned with the needs of employers, and reflects the skills today’s healthcare professionals need for success. Classes led by our seasoned experts will give you real-world insight into the field and create a rich community of career-focused learning.
Tuition & Costs
Continuing your education is an investment in your future. Learn more about our affordable tuition rates.
From Our Blog
You may also be interested in
Download Online Experience Guide
Learn what you can expect from your online experience at Champlain College Online
Download Online Learning Experience Guide
Champlain College will not share or sell personal information. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to agree to receive e-mails, texts, and phone messages from Champlain College at the phone number(s) and email address provided in this form.