Completion of certificate content requirements
Explore Healthcare Administration Undergraduate Certificate
Advance your healthcare career and strengthen your resume with a credential employers will respect. Champlain's online certificate in healthcare administration is designed to help you apply your existing knowledge and give you a foundation in the key elements of the healthcare field.
This certificate can be taken as a stand-alone program, or can be used as a stepping stone on the way to obtaining your bachelor's degree in healthcare administration online.
Build Your Career Future
We understand how important it is for busy working adults to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, which is why our healthcare administration certificate coursework is applicable to the workplace from day one. Whether you've already earned an undergraduate degree or you're currently pursuing your bachelor's degree, a healthcare administration certificate is a great way to earn a credential in the field, get your resume noticed, and demonstrate proficiency in a focused area of knowledge.
Academic Excellence and Recognition
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Designated as a Military Friendly School for our commitment to the military community
Named among the top MBA programs by Abound/Colleges of Distinction
Gain New Skills with a Certificate
Healthcare administration occupations are expected to grow 18% between 2018 and 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations, due to an increased demand for healthcare services as the population ages.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 2019
Top Reasons to Pursue a Certificate
- Enter a new field
- Build new skills
- Gain knowledge on your way towards a degree
- Differentiate your resume
- Earn a credential
- Demonstrate proficiency in a focused area of learning
Learn more about Champlain's 100% online healthcare administration undergraduate certificate, designed for working professionals.
Champlain's online healthcare administration courses encompass the top skills needed by today's healthcare professionals.
In the culminating course for the certificates, students will reframe knowledge and competencies from their certificate into a workable model that is applied through experiential learning models to a professional opportunity. Students will apply these competencies as professional best practice in a project that incorporates relevant research findings from the field.
Graduates of the online healthcare administration certificate program will demonstrate the following industry-specific skills, knowledge, and competencies:
- Develop and apply knowledge of healthcare organizations, systems and processes to improve healthcare accessibility and delivery.
- Utilize current concepts in healthcare finance, reimbursement methodologies, cost containment and process improvement to strategically position organizations for future challenges.
- Understand current laws, accreditation, licensure and certification standards related to healthcare systems to assure organizational compliance and risk mitigation.
- Recognize quality and process improvement best practices and enact strategic and operational plans for increased operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of organizational development and human resource and talent management as they relate to healthcare systems and institutions, and develop and implement strategic plans that optimize performance and service delivery.
Champlain College Online's healthcare faculty are expert practitioners in the field. Their industry expertise ensures that our healthcare administration certificate curriculum is aligned with the needs of employers, and reflects the skills today’s healthcare professionals need for success. Classes led by our seasoned experts will give you real-world insight into the world of healthcare, and create a rich community of career-focused learning.
Alumni of the Champlain College Online undergraduate healthcare certificate program work in corporations, small businesses, government organizations, and nonprofits nationwide, including:
- American Red Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Copley Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Gifford Medical Center
- Humana, Inc.
- Lahey Clinic
- North Country Hospital
- Quest Diagnostics
- University of Vermont Medical Center
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- U.S. Navy
Titles our alumni hold include:
- Clinical Manager
- Inclusion Health Assistant
- Intake Coordinator
- Licensed Optician
- Nurse Manager
- Nursing Unit Director
- Practice Supervisor
- Radiologic Technologist
- Sr. Project Consultant
- Utilization Specialist
Tuition & Costs
Continuing your education is an investment in your future. Learn more about our affordable tuition rates.
From Our Blog
You may also be interested in
Download Online Experience Guide
Learn what you can expect from your online experience at Champlain College Online
Download Online Learning Experience Guide
Champlain College will not share or sell personal information. Submitting this form constitutes your express written consent to agree to receive e-mails, texts, and phone messages from Champlain College at the phone number(s) and email address provided in this form.